Partner Funding Cycle Information
The United Way of West Central Connecticut currently funds 22 local organizations that are addressing community needs in the areas of Education, Income and Health in the towns of Bristol, Burlington, Plainville and Plymouth.
How to Apply for Funding
Requests for Proposals are being requested for the 2022-2025 funding cycle - due Friday, January 14, 2022. Please call Donna Osuch to discuss your proposed program at 860-582-9559, ext. 401. Assuming your program is in alignment with United Way's Building Blocks, you will receive the materials needed to apply for funding. Full proposals are due by January 14, 2022.
Note: Only organizations that call United Way and submit their application will be considered for funding during the 2022-2025 funding cycle.
To be eligible to apply for funding, your proposal must align with at least one of United Way's Building Blocks:
1) Health - Improving People's Health
2) Education - Helping Children and Youth Achieve Their Potential
3) Financial Stability - Promoting Financial Stability & Independence
Additional eligibility requirements are found on the Request for Proposals here.
Materials for 2022-2025 Funding Cycle Application
Prior to accepting proposals for this funding opportunity, United Way of West Central Connecticut requires all interested organizations to call Donna Osuch at 860-582-9559, ext. 401.
Please be prepared to discuss the following:
- Information on intended program/services, including target population and communities served
- Building Block to be addressed and how it relates to this program
- Corresponding Outcome(s) and explain how it will be addresses
- Estimated amount to be requested from United Way
For more information, please contact Donna Osuch at (860) 582-9559 ext. 401 or email@example.com