Mission statement: Every single child in Bristol is healthy and ready to learn by age five, and achieves developmental and school success by age nine.
Our local Discovery objectives:
- Expanding the supply of high quality care and education and improving the quality of existing programs.
- Building stronger connections between early care and elementary education.
- Improving students' social, emotional and academic performance.
- Advocacy - support iniatives that increase access to healthcare and healthy lifestyles for your children
- Support multidisciplinary approach (e.g. peditricians, Ages & Stages, FRC) to develop parents understanding of child developmental milestones, build recognition of red flags, and help parents feel comfortable advocating for their child when concerns exist.
- Appetite for reading - 10 FREE bookshelves & 1 Little Free Library throughout the community to support literacy.