Community Builders Reception
June 22, 2021
Let’s Talk United – Caring for Our Community
* Not held in 2022 in celebration of our 100th Anniversary Community Chest Dinner
Virtual 30 minute Talk Show presentation
An evening of celebration as we honor Community contributors who have made an impact to the residents we serve. Special honors given to four Youth for their volunteerism and leadership.
Click here for Program Book
Azelia Sigmund, Chippens Hill Middle School, Bristol
Victoria Kosciukiewicz, Bristol Eastern High School
Danny Schnaars, Eli Terry Jr. Middle School, Plymouth
James Watson, Lewis S. Mills High School, Burlington
Thank you to our generous event sponsors!
- Bauer, Inc.
- Brian's Angels
- Bristol All Heart (City of Bristol)
- Bristol Blues
- Bristol Health
- Bristol Preschool Child Care Center
- Dynamic Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- First Bristol Federal Credit Union
- Garrett Printing - Producer of Program Booklet
- MazzMedia/Production for Change
- Pytlik & Albino, CPA
- Riverside Investment Services
- Roland Dumont Insurance Agency
- Thomaston Savings Bank
- Tracy-Driscoll Insurance & Financial Services
- City True Value Hardware & Rental
- Computer Development
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
- CV Mason & Company
- Gene Prentiss & Company, P. C.
- HRA of New Britain, Inc.
- Imagine Nation, A Museum Early Learning Center
- Main Street Community Foundation
- Plainville Rotary Club
- Primo Press
- St. Paul Catholic High School
- Ultimate Wireforms, Inc.